Not an American user?
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The debut release from Magnetic Realms is a Sci-Fi action adventure called "Inescapable".
Named the "Best PC Metroidvania You Didn’t Play of 2013" by Matthew Zulawski of metroidvanias.com and listed as a notable game in indiegames.com's Top 10 Indie Horror Games of 2013, the game sees players unravel the mystery uncovered by a remote interplanetary mining operation.
What did they find? What threat does it pose? And ultimately, what does it truly mean to be a hero?
- Side scrolling action combined with adventure style puzzles.
- A large world to explore with an intriguing story and an unusual, thought-provoking ending.
- Hand drawn pixel art for a classic Amiga/Atari ST 16-bit era graphical style.
- Features optional CRT screen simulation effect for a more authentic look on modern LCD monitors.
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Inescapable (official website)
Contributed to by lights out party (21872)