DescriptionA shady character called Peter Stone receives a telegram from a notary telling that his rich aunt passed away in Las Vegas. With the included airplane ticket he must travel to meet the notary and arrange the details of the inheritance.
The Inheritance: Panic in Las Vegas is a French adventure game, an early entry in the point-and-click sub-genre. The player moves a cursor in the screen with the ARROW KEYS, and interacts with objects by pressing the SPACE bar. A handbag in the right side serves as the inventory and can be minimized to an icon at the bottom. The game is divided in three loads. At the end of each load, the player receives a password for the next one:
►The first load is entitled "In the building", where the player must leave his apartment and go to the airport. The airplane leaves at 11:20, and this game section starts at 11:10. Besides this time limit, progress is further hindered by the other tenants that appear on each floor. They demand the return of borrowed goods. The player can search other apartments, steal money and threaten the other residents with weapons (this last option can lead to an instantaneous death).
►"At the airport" is the second load, where the player must embark on the airplane to Las Vegas. There are terrorists and other annoyances to be dealt with.
►The final load is called "In Las Vegas", where the player must find the notary, while raising some necessary money (a testament clause says that in order to inherit the money, Peter has to raise 1 million dollars by playing games at the casinos).
There are no promo images for this game
- "L'Héritage: Panique à Las Vegas" -- French title
- "Las Vegas" -- Original French/Italian Thomson title
- "Die Erbschaft: Panik in Las Vegas" -- German title
- "De Erfenis - Paniek in Las Vegas" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Amstrad CPC||Oct, 1986||9.33 out of 10||93|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Commodore 64||Oct, 1986||9.33 out of 10||93|
|Computer Gamer||Amstrad CPC||Oct, 1986||15 out of 20||75|
|Computer Gamer||ZX Spectrum||Mar, 1987||48 out of 100||48|
|Happy Computer||Commodore 64||1987||35 out of 100||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- CPC-Power (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: package material digitalizations; downloadable releases; advertisement digitalizations; manual digitalizations; additional material )
- MSX Generation (for MSX: package material digitalizations; additional material)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: cover art; downloadable releases; magazine references; magazine adverts; additional material)