Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Tune yourself to the voices lurking in the head of John Blake - the tormented man dwelling in a trap… that only you can guide him out of.
You will never know whether what you see is true - and you can be sure, that even after you’ve escaped the trap, not all had been discovered…
You will be constantly searching for a way to escape the randomised maze of rooms, you will be haunted by new voices and you will be the one deciding… who dies.
Meet John and his past in possibly the only adventure game with a non-linear plot, procedurally generated user path and (more than) a pinch of the atmosphere of your favorite horrors.
The sun was burning my back... I spent an eternity watching my shadow grow taller in front of me... what... what happened there...?
- NON-LINEAR storyline.
- Intriguing, disquieting gameplay due to the ever-changing randomized maze.
- Unique, dark atmosphere inspired by the works of H.P.Lovecraft, E.A.Poe and S.King.
- An amazing experience thanks to the moody soundtrack and audio design
- Addictive story full of plot twists and choices that may lead you to one of 5 different ending
- A possibility of enjoying the game in 4 different cinematic languages: English, Polish, Turkish and Russian
- Engaging puzzles with different levels of complexity
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Inner Voices (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.