PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Discover who you are before it’s too late in The Inpatient a PS VR Exclusive set in the Blackwood Sanatorium, over 60 years prior to the 2016 BAFTA award-winning Until Dawn.
With deep immersion that places YOU in the game, you take on the role of an amnesiac inpatient who must find out who you are and why you are in the Sanatorium. With a branching narrative, and different endings every choice you make can drastically affect the way the game plays out.
• Branching narrative - Choices and consequences are integral to the gameplay. Your life (and the lives of those around you), are dramatically affected by the decisions you make.
• Rich story/memories - The story isn’t just about scares you’ll discover a rich backstory and uncover a conspiracy. Vivid flashback memories that you discover throughout the game are key to understanding why you are in the Sanatorium.
• Deep immersion - This game puts YOU in the shoes of the main character. Thanks to the inclusion of voice control, gender choice and a fully realized body model – when you look down you see your legs, arms and hands – it feels like YOU are in the Sanatorium.
Enhanced play with 2 PS Move controllers
© 2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. The Inpatient is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- "インペイシェント 闇の病棟" -- Japanese spelling
- "Inpatient: Yami no Byо̄tо̄" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Jan 26, 2018||82 out of 100||82|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 25, 2018||8 out of 20||40|
|Adventure Gamers||May 11, 2018||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.