DescriptionInternational Soccer is an arcade action soccer game. No league or cup tournaments available, only friendly matches (2 halves at 200 seconds) against a human opponent or the AI (9 levels of difficulty are offered). Corner kicks and throw-ins exists, but you can't play foul - so no yellow or red cards required. The game is played with the joystick; with your joystick you control the player of your team (7 against 7) next to the ball (your teammates will be controlled by the AI). Push the fire button to pass or shot, you can move to all eight directions.
You only see about a quarter of the playing area on screen which automatically scrolls to the left or right. If the ball comes near to your own goal, you get automatically control over your goal keeper - hopefully you can do a brilliant save: after a save the goal keeper needs some time to get back into action, be fast enough to help him with your fielders.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Voetbal 64" -- Dutch title
- "International Football" -- Back cover title
- "Cup Final" -- Swedish title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Micro 7||Jun, 1984||100|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Jan, 1984||36 out of 40||90|
|Personal Computer Games||Feb, 1984||9 out of 10||90|
|Commodore User||Jan, 1984||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Power Play||Feb, 1988||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Dec, 1988||8 out of 10||80|
|Your Commodore||Mar, 1985||80|
|Computer Games||Dec, 1984||B||75|
|64'er||Dec, 1988||9 out of 15||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)
- March 1991 (issue #42) - Included in the list Greatest Games of all Time in category Sports Simulations (editorial staff choice)
- Commodore Format
- March 1991 (Issue 6) - listed in the A to Z of Classic Games article (Great)
- Issue 01/1985- #4 It's the Zzap!64 top 64!