Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)IOSoccer is a free non-commercial competitive third-person online multiplayer soccer game that offers unparalleled freedom in ball control and gameplay depth. Originally released 15 years ago under the full name International Online Soccer as a Half-Life mod, the game was later ported to the Source Engine and re-released in 2008. Since the last public release, the game’s code has been completely rewritten, new player models created, and countless new gameplay features added.
- Unparalleled freedom in ball control and gameplay depth: The combination of a third-person camera together with mouse and keyboard input gives you full control over your dribbling, shooting, and passing.
- Skill moves: Show your mastery of the game with bicycle kicks, diving headers, ball flicks, and precision dribbling.
- Flexible team sizes: Whether you prefer 4v4 street games or our standard 8v8 matchups, we support everything from 1 to 11 players per side.
- AI and human goalkeepers: You can let the server control the keeper or take its position yourself on the fly.
- Public matches: Join and leave public servers with casual matches whenever you want to.
- Competitive matches: Participate with your club, national team or mix team in leagues and cups organized by the community.
- Dedicated servers: Use our official dedicated servers or rent your own one from a hoster of your choice.
- Player customization: Set your shirt name, pick your shirt number and choose your ethnicity, hair style, shoes, keeper gloves, ball, and sleeve length.
- Instant replays and highlights: Watch goals again from the TV camera's perspective right after they happened and use intermissions to catch up on chances you missed.
- Goal celebrations: Choreograph your team's goal celebrations with various animations.
- Warm up mode: Practice shots on your own goalkeeper during warm up before the match where every player has their own ball.
- Custom assets: Make your own maps, team kits, balls, shoes, and keeper gloves.
- 100% free: No microtransactions or any other hidden costs.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IOSoccer (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.