Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Age of Conquest is a turn-based grand strategy wargame. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and medieval countries including the Roman Empire, the Inca, France, Russia, Japan or the Chinese Dynasties. From Rome to Asian nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of expansion, diplomacy and managing your nation's finances and economy. You do your best to keep your population happy. You forge alliances and together you take on your enemies. Are you ready for the challenge? Will your place be in the history books or in the mud? Assemble your armies, take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
- Turn-based grand strategy game with maps & nations from all over the world.
- Challenging AI for single player games based on a genetic algorithm.
- Cross-platform multiplayer & hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Diplomacy management of economy & population.
- Map scenarios including Europe, Colonization, Asian Empires, World Conquest and many more.
- Map editor and a central server to host and distribute player-modded bundles.
- Empires including the Roman Empire, Carthage, Persia, Celts and Inca amongst others.
- High score, playing statistics, achievements and multiplayer ELO-ranking.
- Engaging music, sound effects and fantastic graphics.
The game includes one map for FREE. Other maps are all available for download as a single purchase or 1-by-1 if desired. Multiplayer games are generally free to join. There is no subscriptions. This game is NOT pay-to-win.
If you like this game, please also try our other strategy games. You should be able to find the games in the same marketplace!
Thanks & Enjoy the Game!
There are no iPad user screenshots for this game.
There are 64 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Age of Conquest IV (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.