DescriptionSet in 1190, Altaïr's Chronicles is conceived as a prequel to the original console version of Assassin's Creed. This time, we learn how Altaïr becomes an assassin while looking for an artifact through different cities. It is said that this artifact, known as "the chalice", can give its owner the power to stop the Crusades.
The game is presented as a side-scroller with guided 3D paths. That is, the player has freedom to move in 3 dimensions, as the use of rooftops will be very extensive, but limited to a given path. As in the previous game, Altaïr shows the usual abilities of combat, stealth and parkour-like displacement, that will help him to find alternative routes or fight the enemies if there is no other way. Other abilities such as interrogation and pickpocketing is performed this time through mini-games, that make use of the touch screen of the DS. In addition, Altaïr can gain new abilities through gathering of blue orbs scattered through the maps (short of gaining "experience").
- "刺客信条：阿泰尔编年史" -- Chinese (Simplified) Spelling
- "Assassin's Creed HD" -- Symbian S60 and Windows Mobile title
- "Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles HD" -- iPad / Windows Phone title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the iPad release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Ubisoft's quality control||2||Pseudo_Intellectual (62616)
Apr 24, 2008
- 2009 - Best iPhone Action Game (Readers' voting)
- 2009 - iPhone Award for Visual Excellence (Readers' voting)
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles (Article in the open encyclopedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.