Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The Deep Paths: Labyrinth Of Andokost is a first-person, dungeon crawling RPG, with traditional grid-based movement, and active turn-based combat. Players explore a vast labyrinth filled with dangerous creatures, and hidden treasures, to unravel an ancient mystery and deliver their city from harm’s way.
Featuring rich, 3D environments with an old-school, retro feel, this huge adventure pays a modernised homage to classic 80’s and 90’s dungeon crawlers, such as “Dungeon Master” and “Lands Of Lore”.
- Rich, 3D environments with high-quality art.
- Tough, old-school combat, and traditional character levelling.
- Dozens of secrets to discover.
- A light-hearted adventure that doesn't take itself too seriously.
There are no iPad user screenshots for this game.
There are 49 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Deep Paths: Labyrinth of Andokost (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.