DescriptionYou wake up in the night on the middle of the main road, right after a huge storm has passed over Maple Creek, with a sense of dread. You have just a faint memory that you are a detective working on a case on this sinister town, but you have to recollect clues and objects to figure out what happened. Where are the inhabitants? What evil permeates this tiny Vermont town?
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek is a mix of hidden object and classic point-and-click adventure puzzles. It includes an inventory so you can use objects with the environment, and an evidence wall to visualize, analyze and put together a number of clues. Each room is a 2D screen with many dynamic graphic elements on top of high resolution static backgrounds. The game is fully voiced and includes a number of cut-scenes to advance the story.
There are no iPad user screenshots for this game.
There are 33 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Enigmatis: Los fantasmas de Maple Creek" -- Spanish title
- "Enigmatis: Les Arcanes de Maple Creek" -- French title
- "Enigmatis: I fantasmi di Maple Creek " -- Italian title
- "Enigmatis: Die Seelen von Maple Creek" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (official website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.