DescriptionGoat Simulator is a parody game where you play as a goat. The gameplay is similar to sandbox games with no clear mission. The objective is to roam around the map and destroy various objects to earn points. The more "stylish" your destruction, the more bonus points you get. You can also lick objects in the game so that they get stuck to the goat's tongue and kill humans with those objects. The game's developers also left most of the bugs unfixed as long as they make the game more fun.
There are no iPad user screenshots for this game.
There are 86 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine3
- Animals: Goats
- Goat Simulator series
- Middleware: Scaleform GFx SDK
- Middleware: Simplygon
- Physics Engine: PhysX
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Steam Awards
- 2016 — The 'Best Use Of A Farm Animal' Award — Won
- 2017 — The 'Suspension of Disbelief' Award — Nominated
Related Web Sites
- Goat Simulator (official website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for Goat Simulator)
- Wikipedia: Goat Simulator (Article about the game in the open encyclopedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.