DescriptioniBomber Defense Pacific is the successor of the game iBomber Defense. The game play as well as the second World War setting are the same, even if the game takes place at the pacific war theater. Again the player builds and upgrades different towers to protect the own headquarter against incoming enemies. Each tower has it's own advantages, like the flamethrower which slows down enemies so that other turrets can do more damage. Differently from other tower defense games is that the enemies will shoot back at the turrets, so that the turrets needs to be repaired. The construction, upgrading and repairing of turrets costs money, which is earned by destroying enemies or supply crates. Between the missions the player can upgrade it's turrets by spending victory points.
But there are also some changes to the predecessor:
- Turrets can dig in, increasing armour and damage, but decreasing the line of sight.
- Enemies may start surprise attacks from jungle or sea.
- There is a secondary objective on each map - the protection of something other than the headquarter or the destruction of an enemy building.
- There is a hidden building to be destroyed on every map.
- One new tower is the bomb tower, which produces bomb that the player can thrown.
- There are ranks and perks to unlock.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|newbreview.com||Apr 10, 2012||4 out of 5||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
me3D31337 (62165) added iBomber Defense: Pacific (iPad) on Apr 19, 2012
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.