DescriptionIn Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi, as in previous games in the series, the player is acting as a paranormal investigator. In this installment the protagonist is helping the ghost of the famous writer Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens). Some malevolent evil is twisting Mark Twain’s past and it must be corrected.
The player interface and game mechanics provide a hybrid approach of graphical adventure with on-screen movement touch points, puzzles and traditional hidden-object-style gameplay. Most hidden object search elements help key plot event sequences or yield needed items to assist the player for puzzle solution or story progression.
- "Тайны прошлого. Дьявол на Миссисипи" -- Russian spelling
- "Midnight Mysteries: Teufel auf dem Mississippi" -- German title
- "Midnight Mysteries: Le Démon du Mississippi" -- French title
- "Midnight Mysteries: Il Diavolo sul Mississippi" -- Italian title
- "Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi" -- Steam re-release title
- "Midnight Mysteries 3: Demonio en el Mississippi" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Aug 22, 2011||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
me3D31337 (62165) added Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi (iPad) on Sep 24, 2011
Other platforms contributed by me3D31337 (62165)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.