DescriptionPutt-Putt and his faithful dog Pep have to help Outback Al find six missing baby animals before the new Cartown Zoo can open. Putt-Putt must search through Arctic Land, Jungle Land and Grasslands for the missing little ones. Once he finds them, he must use tools he finds along the way to help them get home to their parents.
There are no iPad user screenshots for this game.
There are 53 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Автомобильчик Бип-Бип Спасает Зоопарк" -- Russian spelling
- "Töff-Töff rettet den Zoo " -- German title
- "Putt-Putt salva el Zoo" -- Spanish title
- "Putt-Putt redt de Zoo: De Dierentuin van AutoStad" -- Dutch title
- "Pouce-Pouce Sauve le Zoo" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the iPad release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|GameCola.net||Jul 20, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|he0, he1 files etc. - what's this?||4||Pseudo_Intellectual (62616)
May 15, 2012
Difficulty levelThis adventure, like Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon and Putt-Putt Joins the Circus, is especially good for the youngest players, since the tools Putt-Putt needs and the missing animals are always in the same place. Putt-Putt Joins the Parade and Putt-Putt: Pep's Birthday Surprise mix things up just a little more each time you play, though they are still largely the same on each playthrough. Putt-Putt Travels Through Time and Putt-Putt Enters the Race have more drastic changes between playthroughs, which some might argue makes them more challenging (although they are still fun for youngsters.)
Related Web Sites
- ScummVM (Get "Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo", as well as many other adventure games, to run on modern systems by using ScummVM, a legal and free program. )
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.