DescriptionChariots of the Dogs is the fourth episode of the second season in the Sam & Max episodic series. After putting the German vampire Jurgen to his rest in Night of the Raving Dead, Sam & Max decide to join up with Flint Paper and investigate the disappearance of Bosco only to realize that T-H-E-Y kidnapped him.
The gameplay is identical to the previous games in the series. The game is entirely in 3D and the player controls Sam. Sam can interact with the environment through mouse-based actions. He can talk to other characters, examine the environment, pick up items and use them with other objects in order to solve all the puzzles thrown at him. The inventory is shown as a cardboard box at the bottom of the screen.
There are no iPad user screenshots for this game.
There are 22 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Sam & Max: Season Two - Episode 4: Chariots of the Dogs" -- GameTap release title
- "Sam & Max: Episode 204 - Hunde im Weltall" -- German title
- "Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space - Episode 4" -- iOS title
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Dogs / Wolves
- Animals: Rabbits / Hares
- Distribution Method: Episodic
- Inspiration: Comics
- Sam & Max licensees
- Theme: Time Travel
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- UHS - Not your ordinary walkthrough (shows hints before solutions so your game is not spoiled)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.