Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Space Food Truck is a cooperative, culinary scifi adventure. 1-4 players take on unique roles aboard the Galaxy Gourmet. Their mission: explore a vast, procedurally-generated galaxy in search of exotic ingredients, craft delicious recipes, and build a powerful collection of items and abilities to withstand the untold dangers of deep space.
GameplayYour team's goal is to complete all of your recipe objectives, which means collecting ingredients, crafting each dish, and taking it to the planet that's craving it. Each of the four unique roles aboard your ship contribute in their own way, and they'll all need to work in concert to succeed! Just like on a real space food truck.
- The Captain plots your ship's course, scouring the galaxy for stronger items and tastier ingredients.
- The Chef collects ingredients that other players discover and crafts them into delicious dishes. He occasionally eats his own cards.
- The Scientist researches each of the roles on your ship, choosing which crew members to empower with new abilities. He'll sometimes stumble upon artificial ingredients.
- The Engineer repairs and upgrades the ship, which is constantly pummeled by misfortune.
Each character begins the game with a small deck of 10 cards, which you'll play to move around the ship and do your job. You must add a card to your personal deck each turn, and you'll be reshuffling and drawing items and abilities from it all game long. Your goal is to assemble the strongest, most versatile collection possible to do your job, and ultimately bring honor and glory to your food truck.
- Supports 1-4 players locally or online.
- 4 Difficulties: Mild, Medium, Thai Hot, and Dragon Sweat
- Our procedural galaxy holds new surprises every play through!
- Games last 1-2 hours, save and stop anytime.
- Resume your offline games online, or vice versa.
- Invite your friends or match randomly.
- Play a live game from start to finish, or take turns asynchronously.
- 25 Achievements to tackle, plus 8 Steam trading cards to collect
There are no iPad user screenshots for this game.
There are 17 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Pocket Gamer UK||Nov 05, 2016||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Space Food Truck (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.