🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar > Test, test!

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 5/17/2007 2:16 AM · Permalink · Report

Each game has its own forum now? How cool is that?!!

Choose Ultima IV for the test to remind everyone that it is the Greatest Game Ever Made!

:-)

Brian Hirt (10409) on 5/17/2007 2:58 AM · Permalink · Report

Smart move

DJP Mom (11333) on 5/17/2007 3:01 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

I see, however, that if you click on the title of the thread in the game forums it doesn't take you to the game page, which is a little confusing unless the game is mentioned in the title...

edit - or in the post. If you just click on Matt's "Sci-fi fans", for instance you won't go to the game page, and if he doesn't mention what game it is, well, you could get lost....am I making any sense?

Joshua J. Slone (4666) on 5/17/2007 4:58 AM · Permalink · Report

This is true. When you reply there's a game name and link, but not for just the regular viewing.

Corn Popper (69027) on 5/17/2007 5:11 AM · Permalink · Report

yeah, I had caught it during testing but I guess it didn't get added, but it's been noted and hopefully can get added in soon

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 5/17/2007 10:57 PM · Permalink · Report

What are you guys talking about, it says the name of the game right below the topic. At least it does for me.

Shoddyan (15003) on 5/17/2007 11:45 PM · Permalink · Report

In threaded mode, it's hard to keep track of what game the topic thread is linked to... so quite easy to get mixed up in discussion.

In flat mode, you're only viewing a single thread at a time, but there's still nothing at the top of reading that thread to tell you what game the discussion is about.