Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)From some of the best puzzle designers in the world comes A Monster's Expedition, an adorable and relaxing open world puzzle adventure for monsters who love to learn about humans.
By pushing trees over to create pathways, you’ll explore hundreds of islands near and far to learn about the history of “humanity”.
Immerse yourself in human culture with all-new exhibits from the "Human Englandland" dig site, each accompanied with expert insights*!
*Insights is not a legally binding term and may or may not include idle speculation, rumour and hearsay.
- Adorable open world puzzle game from the creators of A Good Snowman is Hard to Build and Cosmic Express
- Simple but deep mechanics packed with possibilities to discover
- Hundreds of islands to visit – some right in front of you, others well off the beaten track for true puzzle lovers
- Learn about the mythical humans from the perspective of curious monsters
There are no iPhone user screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "怪獸遠征" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "怪兽远征" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- A Monster's Expedition Through Puzzling Exhibitions (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.