DescriptionChuzzle Deluxe is a tile matching puzzle game with 4 different game modes and trophies for special events.
Basically, you have a 6x6 rows big screen, filled with different colored Chuzzles (some sort of pets). Unlike other tile matching games, you don't move the tile (in this case the Chuzzle), but you actually move the entire row so that you get 3 same colored Chuzzles in a group. They then "explode" and the gap is filled with new Chuzzles. Row moving is possible due to the fact that the rows (both horizontal and vertical) are "round", meaning that moving the outer left Chuzzle one tile to the left will result in appearing of it at the outer right position.
The four different game modes are: Classic, Speed, Zen and Mind Bender.
Classic works like explained above, but you will also face mega Chuzzles (2x2 tiles big) which can't move out of the screen and locks, which will lock the two rows where it is located. Locks can be destroyed by making a match (mega Chuzzles by the way too). The game mode is level based. Just score as much points as needed for the level and you proceed with the next one. If you run out of possible matches, you can scramble the screen (basically this equals the lost of a life).
Speed is like Classic, but you play against the clock. With each match, the counter is set a bit back, but as soon as the counter reaches the top, one Chuzzle will be locked. This goes until no moves are possible. Once you completed the level, the locks are reset.
Zen is a relaxing mode. No locks and no clock.
In Mind Bender, you job is to recreate a certain given pattern with your 36 Chuzzles. No clock and no special level order required to play.
For the first three game modes, if you don't know any further, you can buy a hint (reduction of the score).
The major feature of the game are the trophies. In the Trophy Room, you see 22 placeholders for trophies, which will be awarded as soon as you met the requirements. Those are for example for seven-step cascades (you make one match, which will trigger six additional matches), beating 10 levels of Classic, making a six tiles long match, or playing a game without using a hint and much much more.
There are no iPhone user screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Chuzzle Mobile" -- BREW/J2ME title
- "Chuzzle Gold" -- Raptisoft release title
- "Chuzzle" -- Mobile title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Dec 08, 2009||86 out of 100||86|
|App Spy||Dec 08, 2009||4 out of 5||80|
|TouchGen||Dec 11, 2009||80|
|Modojo||Dec 18, 2009||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ChuzzlesClicking on the chuzzles make for some interesting moments.
- If you rapidly left click on a regular chuzzle, the chuzzle will sneeze, and lose all it's hair (it grows back). Rapidly clicking on a fat chuzzle (2x2), will cause it to belch loudly.
- Also, if you grab a chuzzle and shake the row (or column) back and forth rapidly, you cause the chuzzles to become extremely dizzy.
- Hover the mouse over a chuzzle and stay there. After a while, the chuzzle will look angry toward you. And a bit later, the chuzzle will shake itself and throw the mouse cursor away from it.
- By design, rows with fat chuzzles can't be moved beyond the playfield borders. But if you try, the fat chuzzle will be hurt and see stars.
- And finally, if you do nothing for a while, the chuzzles get tired and fall asleep and you see a lot of Zzzz there. (Note: unlike with the hovering, which is a matter of seconds, this here will take many minutes before the first chuzzle will fall asleep.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.