DescriptionCSR Classics is the sequel to CSR Racing. The gameplay is the same as the original game but it features older cars. It's a side-scrolling racing game where the player's controls are limited to revving the engine at the start and then shifting at the right time. There's also a nitro that can be used once per race. By competing against AI drivers the player earns cash that can be used to upgrade the car or buy all new cars. New in Classics is that there are two types of car to buy: loved or unloved. Unloved cars are in poor condition and will need restoration work while loved cars have been worked on but are more expensive to buy.
The game's missions are divided into five tiers each with a different crew that the player has to take on. To complete a tier the player has to battle and win against four crew members and their leader. In addition to these there are plenty of side missions. These include ladder races where the player races against progressively tougher opponents, regulation races where the player can set the difficulty and daily battles where the player gets to race with loan cars. Each race costs some gas and when out of gas the player either has to wait for it to recharge or to buy some more.
The game is free-to-play and features two currencies: cash which is earned in races and gold which can be bought for money or earned by levelling up. Some cars and upgrades can be bought with both while others can be bought with only one currency. Gold can also be used to hire a mechanic who can give a performance boost for a few races. In addition to upgrades the player can also customize his car with paint decals and license plates. When having a decal the player gets a cash bonus for every race.
There are no iPhone user screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: AC Cobra
- Automobile: AMC Javelin
- Automobile: Chevrolet Bel Air
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Chevelle
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Chevrolet Impala
- Automobile: Dodge Challenger
- Automobile: Dodge Charger
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Ford Thunderbird
- Automobile: Jaguar E-Type
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Oldsmobile 4-4-2
- Automobile: Plymouth Barracuda
- Automobile: Pontiac Firebird
- Automobile: Pontiac GTO
- Automobile: Toyota 2000GT
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- CSR series
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZebo||Oct 21, 2013||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- CSR Classics (official website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.