DescriptionAgain, the Lone Wolves return!
Geese Howard may have been defeated, but that doesn't mean all is peaceful. A new opponent, Wolfgang Krauser, has come forth to begin a new Fatal Fury tournament. The Lone Wolves return, with new faces amongst them. Only one can be declared the winner though.
The player can choose one from eight playable characters: Terry Bogard, Andy Bogard, Joe Higashi, Big Bear, Jubei Yamada, Cheng Sinzan, Kim Kaphwan, and Mai Shiranui. The game has four bosses. The combat system is more complex than in the first game, supporting four keys to attack. The two-plane (foreground and background) battle system has been retained, but now, the player can move freely to the adjacent plane - just by pressing the Light Punch and Light Kick buttons simultaneously. The main principle remains the same - beat your opponent in a duel with fists and kicks.
There are no iPhone user screenshots for this game.
There are 184 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "餓狼伝説２・新たなる闘い" -- Japanese spelling
- "Nettō Garō Densetsu 2" -- Japanese Game Boy title
- "アケアカNEOGEO 餓狼伝説2 〜新たなる闘い〜" -- Japanese PS4 / Switch spelling
- "Garō Densetsu 2: Arata-naru Tatakai" -- Japanese arcade title
- "AkeAka NeoGeo: Garō Densetsu 2 - Arata-naru Tatakai" -- Japanese PS4 / Switch title
- "ACA NeoGeo: Fatal Fury 2" -- PS4 / Switch title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the iPhone release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
GagsOn Kim Kaphwan's stage (Korea) there is an old man on a moped who crosses the screen every now and then. It's actually possible to knock him off his moped. Use an attack (R-button) to move from one plane to the other while he passes and when you hit him the moped goes on without him.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- May 1994 (Issue 58) - Game of the Month (SNES version)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.