missing cover art
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)A side-scrolling action puzzle game starring ghosts!
...What was that sound? Is somebody there?
Leave the dusty halls of an abandoned clock tower to haunt your way through a town in the dead of night! Possess objects with your ghostly soul, to scare people away from a museum, a hospital, a theatre and a cruise ship. Will you be able to scare everyone out and reclaim what has been lost, before the night is over?
- Three free expansions added since launch! Ghost Train, Mansion House and The North Pole!
- A vibrant town with 5 locations to visit, each with it's own musical style and unique objects
- Hundreds of different objects to possess, with several surprising powers each to try
- A beautiful original score featuring world-class live session musicians
- A large cast of townfolk, each with a personality, voice and sense of style
- A secret second goal beyond simply scaring everyone out of town...
There are no iPhone user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Haunt the House: Terrortown (official website)