DescriptionAs with the other Ricochet games, Infinity is in every way the spiritual successor to the classic game Arkanoid. You use a paddle (in this case, a paddle attached to a spaceship) to bounce a ball into level after level of bricks with many different properties, all the while revealing power ups or other, less desirable things, such as bombs which will kill you. There are more than two hundred levels to be cleared over two episodes that come with the game.
There are a few features that set Ricochet Infinity apart from previous games in the Ricochet franchise:
- A ring collecting system that unlocks new ships and new balls (referred to as ion spheres).
- A mouse party option that allows a second mouse to be plugged into your computer for head-to-head or cooperative play. This option requires at least Windows XP. However, each mouse can be a USB, a PS/2 or even a serial mouse.
- A near-infinite (hence the name) supply of user-created levels that can be downloaded from the company's online server.
- A recall button. By holding the right mouse button while your ball is in flight, you can exert a gravitational pull between the ball and the paddle, causing the ball to alter it's flight path left or right, depending on where your paddle is in relation to it. This feature works in quite a similar way to the gravity gun found in BreakQuest.
There are no iPhone user screenshots for this game.
There are 30 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the iPhone release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Ricochet Infinity (official game website.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.