DescriptionA sequel to the original two classics from Atari, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 puts you in the role of an amusement park manager. The game allows you to design to overall look of the park, the various attractions, and of course - the roller coasters themselves. The financial engine is extremely powerful and diverse, with many decisions for you to take, from entrance fees to the amount of pickles served on the burgers. There's a large array of visitors, including all ages and even allowing you to build your family and send it to the park.
There are no iPhone user screenshots for this game.
There are 17 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Магнат индустрии развлечений" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Games involved in legal disputes
- RollerCoaster Tycoon series
- Technology: amBX
- Theme: Amusement park
There are no reviews for the iPhone release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesRollerCoaster Tycoon 3 appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
PC Gamer covermountThe August 2005 North American PC Gamer covermount DVD features tons of free RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 content including over 1,000 coasters.
Related Web Sites
- If You Build It, They Will Come (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, with commentary being provided by Senior Producer Jonny Watts (November, 2005).)
- Official Game Site (Atari's Official Game Web Site)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.