DescriptionJack and the Beanstalk has the player controlling Jack, a young boy determined to steal the giant's treasures. The game consists of four levels. In the first level, Jack must climb a beanstalk to the top while avoiding worms, spiders, and birds. Jack may obtain a weapon in this level and use it to kill them. In the second level, Jack climbs a series of brick walls while avoiding the same enemies, and collects the money bag at the top and leaves the screen in the upper-left. On level three, Jack climbs the fireplace to get to the golden goose in the cage, then climbs down a ladder to the bottom. Finally, level four has Jack climb up the giant to reach the table, where a huge money bag resides. The game ends when Jack completes his objective or when all of his lives are lost.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
|So many ways to die||ZX Spectrum||piltdown_man (156521)|
|Pixel||ZX Spectrum||Mar, 1985||80|
|TeleMatch||ZX Spectrum||Aug, 1984||2 out of 6||80|
|Micro 7||ZX Spectrum||Oct, 1984||67|
|Tilt||Amstrad CPC||Jul, 1985||67|
|Tilt||ZX Spectrum||Jul, 1985||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- CPC-Power (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: dowloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Games, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Internet Archive (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; online emulation of game; additional material)
- Lemon 64 (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
- YouTube (for ZX Spectrum: Walkthrough demonstration (without comments).)