Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Jagged Alliance is back – With a new take on turn-based tactics, adventure elements and the well-known quirky mercenaries!
Set 20 years after the first Jagged Alliance, this spin-off lets you experience a road trip into a jungle hell to test your mind and body to the limits!
This time it’s just you and a few allies versus an entire island ruled by a drug overlord and his crazed army.
Constantly on the brink of breakdown, faced with dehydration and no support from home, you lead a team of seasoned mercenaries against vastly outnumbering armed forces.
Use tactical brilliance and guerilla tactics to destroy their structures and strengthen the island’s population to take back what is rightfully theirs.
Do you have what it takes to rise to old glory?
- 2 Player online co-op mode
- Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
- Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
- Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
- Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
- Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
- Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "재기드 얼라이언스: 레이지!" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Dec 14, 2018||69 out of 100||69|
|GameAwards.ru||Windows||Jan 12, 2019||6 out of 10||60|
|4Players.de||Windows||Dec 17, 2018||58 out of 100||58|
|Meristation||PlayStation 4||Dec 30, 2018||5 out of 10||50|
|Meristation||Windows||Dec 30, 2018||5 out of 10||50|
|Meristation||Xbox One||Dec 30, 2018||5 out of 10||50|
|Way Too Many Games||Xbox One||Feb 12, 2019||4.5 out of 10||45|
|Video Chums||Xbox One||Dec 15, 2018||40|
|PSX-Sense||PlayStation 4||Dec 15, 2018||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Jagged Alliance: Rage! (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.