DescriptionThe premise of Baldies is similar to many real-time strategy games. You start with a limited number of Baldies with which you construct buildings, increase your population, and create the necessary instruments of war. There are four classes of Baldies--builders, scientists, soldiers, and workers/breeders. Structures include small, medium, large, and huge houses as well as science labs and barracks. Each building has specific properties that assist in your destruction of the enemy.
- "Baldy Land" -- Japanese title
- "ボールディランド" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Apr, 1996||34 out of 40||85|
|neXGam||2010||7.3 out of 10||73|
|GamePro (US)||Apr, 1996||3.5 out of 5||70|
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||Jan, 1996||6 out of 10||60|
|The Video Game Critic||Oct 03, 2007||D-||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Baldies - PC - GameSpy (the GameSpy Archives for the game)
- Baldies review by Al Giovetti (on The Computer Show (April 1, 1997))
- Baldies - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)
- Interview with Vince Zampella, Baldies Producer (on Gamezilla.com (1997))