Not an American user?
DescriptionJenny's Fish Shop is a time management game, similar to other Diner Dash clones, but with a few unique twists.
Jenny loves fish and builds a fish shop to fulfill a lifelong interest in sea life. In this time management game, fish breeds that can be raised start out simple and few, but eventually branch out to the exotic and explode into dozens of varieties. Jenny's fish shop moves up and expands as her business flourishes.
The player has to supply the fish with all their needs and desires. The fish indicate what they need, and the player has to supply them with their environmental elements (tank decorations), food, medicine, etc. The tanks even need to be cleaned from time to time. Eventually, the fish grow to maturity up and can be sold. Between levels, the player has the opportunity to buy upgraded items for the shop.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Рыбки" -- Russian spelling
- "Sklepik Nemo" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Jenny's Fish Shop @ Alawar.com (Download the game to your Windows PC and play for an hour or purchase the full version.)
- Jenny's Fish Shop @ Big Fish Games (Download the game to your Windows PC and play for an hour or purchase the full version.)
- Jenny's Fish Shop @ Fenomen-Games.com (Download the game to your Windows PC and play for an hour or purchase the full version.)
Frecklefoot (203) added Jenny's Fish Shop (Windows) on Jul 28, 2008