Not an American user?
DescriptionHelp the five band member of the popular music group Journey find their instruments in order to perform a concert. The playable characters have large black-and-white digitized heads of the band on animated bodies. They ride on a scarab (their recently proclaimed band logo) vehicle to five different selectable planets where one member will play a mini-game to retrieve their instrument and also return to the vehicle.
- Steve Perry starts at top of screen going through a maze of swinging turnstiles without touching them to get his microphone at bottom. Then he shoots solid rows of passing turnstiles to get back to the top.
- Neal Schon uses a jetpack to navigate a cavern system to get his guitar at bottom, then must come back up while shooting rockets that fly horizontally in his path.
- Steve Smith must jump on 8 moving drums at least once to turn their color blue. Jumping on one twice will make it disappear. Once done, he takes control of his drum set at top of screen and shoots at symbols moving upward until reaching the bottom.
- Jonathan Cain must walk down slanted platforms (like in Donkey Kong) while jumping over raised moving keys. Once at bottom, he takes control of his piano shooting horizontally at vertical lines of blobs which converge towards the center.
- Ross Valory jumps on elevating blocks that rise the more you stay on them. Vault from one to another until you reach his bass at the top. Then get to the bottom while firing down at the blocks as turrets rise from their tops and fire circular discs at you. Blocks that are totally shot away will eventually regenerate.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Scaryfun (17977) added Journey (Arcade) on May 25, 2020