DescriptionHopsalot, the Jump Start bunny, is showing off his Great Grandrabbit's gramophone, when he is suddenly pulled right into the gramophone's trumpet and into the Land of Music, hot on the trail of a batch of sour notes. It appears that the evil Sir Sournote has soured all the music; Hopsalot must travel throughout the Land of Music collecting all the ruined notes in his bag, and bring them to the Concert Hall to sweeten them again.
The interface is point and click on the map screen (simply moving the mouse on the screen will cause Hopsalot to follow; click to enter a game) and in the mini-games, with the addition of certain keyboard keys: spacebar in the rhythm games, left and right sides of the keyboard and the enter key in the Jam With Cool Cat game.
As you move Hopsalot around the Land of Music map, you'll find these activities:
- Music Monkey – view a short piece of music and listen to it, then find the notes that Sir Sournote has replaced with sour ones
- Gorilla, Goat and Hippo – Listen to a character play a rhythm and then play it back using the spacebar
- Young Girl – Listen to Melody play sounds, then repeat them; play your own music on the bridge and hear it played back
- Musical Instruments – these instruments have lost their voices; choose the bird that sounds like each instrument to replace it
- Cool Cat – Jam with Cool Cat in free play using the keyboard, then play it back by clicking the gramophone
When all the sour notes are collected and brought to the Concert Hall to be sweetened, Hopsalot presents you with a Sweet Note award that can be printed.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|All Game Guide||Windows||1998||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesA lot of things in this game are all resemblances to the movie The Wizard of Oz. Such as: "The Blue Rhythm Road" (The Yellow Brick Road), "There's no music like sweet music" (There's no place like home) and "I'll get you my little bunny" (I'll get you Dorothy).