DescriptionAfter JumpStart Baby (9 m/o to 24 m/o), comes JumpStart Toddlers (18 m/o to 3 y/o).
The game's objective is to teach computer mouse skills and introduce toddlers to animals, colors, shapes, music, numbers and letters. Guided by Giggles, mascot of the game, toddlers can practice 7 activities from the playroom:
- Learn numbers from 1 to 10
- Sing with 9 animals
- Learn the names of shapes and their colors
- Listen to the sounds of 7 musical instruments
- Find 9 hidden animals
- Play with Jack, the dog. Give him the item he wants (shoe, ball, or bone, for example)
- Learn the alphabet
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "La Famille Coup de Pouce: Maternelle Petite section 2/3 ans" -- French tag-lined title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.