Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
As our protagonist awakes in this strange land, he's quickly introduced to concept of Samsara; the journey across Tattva that all "Wanderers" must undergo to cleanse themselves of sin. Confused by this sudden pitch, our Wanderer also learns that this so-called "call of Nirvana" is not absolute; in fact, there are some Wanderers that choose to ignore the call in exchange for the infinitel pleasures - and dangers - that this mysterious afterlife seems to offer.
In this foreign realm however, Wanderers are not the only residents. From the sacred gurus who guide Wanderers and the demonic Asurian tricksters to the monstrous manifestations of sin and the Gods themselves, Tattva is never truly what it seems. But in this mysterious world, where both the path of Sin and the path Merit seem to lead to their own rewards and consequences, which path is truly correct? And more importantly, which path will you, the Wanderer, choose?
- 25+ Explorable Locations
- 13 Unique Characters with branching visual novel style interactions and quests
- Unique Gameplay Inspired By Dungeons & Dragons
- Turn Based Combat With the Unique Feature to Converse & Barter with Enemies
- A karma system and a world that reacts to your karma standing, increasing exploration and replay value
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Karmasutra (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.