DescriptionThis cartridge contains the entire King James Version Bible, complete with simple or complex word search option, as well as two word games.
The first of the word games is Bible Word Match, sort of a Bible-word-themed version of the Milton Bradley board game Memory. Words are randomly selected from the Bible and hidden in pairs on the screen. Move the flashing box to a hidden word and press A. The word will be revealed. Now move to another hidden word and press A. If the two words match, you gain ten points and the words will disappear from the screen. If they do not match, you lose five points and the words will be covered again. After three correct matches in a row, a cherry will appear. Capture it to get a thirty point bonus. After five correct matches in a row, a Boom will appear. Capture it to reveal all words briefly.
The other word game is Bible Shepherd, a Bible-themed version of Hangman. You have three sheep in a pen, the alphabet to select from and a word who's letters are hidden, showing only blank spaces. Move your cursor to a letter and press A. If the letter is not in the word, the sheep will stop moving. Select an incorrect letter again and one of the sheep will jump out of the pen. If you select a correct letter, its location(s) will be revealed in the word and, if you have sheep outside the pen, one will jump back in. You get one hundred points for each correct guessed word plus ten points for any sheep in the pen when the word is guessed correctly. If all three sheep jump from the pen before you can reveal the word, you lose.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Sheep
- Bible educational games
- Concentration / Memory variants
- Genre: Word / Number Puzzle - Hangman
- Wisdom Tree's Bible-themed games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Video review of the game (WARNING: Language) (The Angry Video Game Nerd, James Rolfe, reviews Bible-based games on various consoles, including a more in-depth review of King James Bible For Use On Game Boy.)
- Video review of the game (WARNING: Language) (The Angry Video Game Nerd, James Rolfe, reviews Bible-based games for various consoles, including a brief review of King James Bible For Use On Game Boy for, well, Game Boy.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.