DescriptionKirby's adventures takes him into new territory in this race through the stars. Control Kirby and various other characters from the franchise through the tracks (ranging from star fields to Mario like kingdoms) simply by using the analog stick. As Kirby accelerates himself, all you need to do is guide Kirby and be careful not to hit any obstacles on the track. Kirby can also use various special moves, such as attacks on the other racers to slow them down. 4 players can take to the track at any time, controlling a different colored Kirby.
- "Kirby's Air Ride" -- Development title
- "Kirby no Air Ride" -- Japanese title
- "KAR" -- Common abbreviation
- "カービィのエアライド" -- Japanese spelling
- "커비 에어라이드" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|One of the best Game-cube games I've played||Jason Hodges (3)|
|Kombo.com||Nov 17, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Feb, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|GamePro (US)||Oct 13, 2003||4 out of 5||80|
|Jeuxpo.com||2004||6.7 out of 10||67|
|GameSpy||Oct 15, 2003||60|
|Game Freaks 365||2003||5.7 out of 10||57|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 26, 2004||11 out of 20||55|
|GameSpot||Oct 15, 2003||5.1 out of 10||51|
|The Next Level||Nov 04, 2003||C||50|
|Diehard GameFan||Mar 24, 2004||3.8 out of 9||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
DevelopmentKirby Air Ride was originally supposed to be a Nintendo 64 title and was one of the first titles announced for the system. It was eventually dropped from release lists, only to be brought back to life in 2003 for the GameCube.
Related Web Sites
- Kirby Air Ride (Official US website)
- Kirby's Rainbow Resort (Fantastic megasite with everything you ever wanted to know about Kirby.)
- Warp Pipe official site (Use Warp Pipe in conjunction with a broadband adapter and a copy of Kirby Air Ride,1080' Avalanche,Or Mario Kart:Double Dash!! To play online.)