Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)A dark and violent crime thriller set against the backdrop of 1940’s Los Angeles, now in stunning virtual reality.
L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files for HTC VIVE™ places you directly in the shoes of Detective Cole Phelps as you solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real cases from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in L.A. history.
Featuring seven cases rebuilt specifically for virtual reality, L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files for HTC Vive adds new layers of immersion and realism to Rockstar Games’ atmospheric crime thriller as you solve select cases from the blockbuster original game, spanning mysteries from the Detective desks of Traffic, Arson, Homicide, and more.
- Search for clues by grabbing, inspecting and manipulating objects
- Get behind the wheel and drive to your next crime scene
- Engage in chases, fistfights and shootouts as you track down suspects
- Build your case by making notes or drawing freehand in your detective’s notebook
- Interrogate witnesses and use your wits to separate truth from lies in a city where everyone has something to hide
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Jan 09, 2018||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GameStar (Germany)||Feb 14, 2018||81 out of 100||81|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan 17, 2018||70 out of 100||70|
|Gamer.no||Jan 02, 2018||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files (official website)