DescriptionThe main character's aunt was a voodoo witch in New Orleans who made potions to help friends and neighbors with their afflictions. She was killed, and the protagonist has inherited her entire estate - with a catch: In order to receive the fortune coming to him, the hero must finish the potions his aunt was working on and solve the mystery of her death.
Last Half of Darkness is an adventure game that takes place entirely in and around a haunted mansion, complete with graveyards, crypts and foreboding swamps. The graphics in the game consist of a collection of still images. The main screen is divided into five major sections: the game world, inventory, list of exits, commands, and a description box at the bottom. The player has to position the mouse on a command (Move, Examine, Take and Operate) and left-click to perform that action. The game is available in both EGA and 256-color VGA mode.
There are no promo images for this game
- "The Last Half of Darkness" -- In-game title
- "LHOD" -- common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- EGA and VGA Walkthroughs (posted on GameFAQs)
- GameFAQs: Last Half of Darkness VGA Version Walkthrough (by Lynn Brown)
- Home of the Underdogs (game description and information page on the Home of the Underdogs' website)
- Last Half of Darkness (Official website)
- Last Half of Darkness - Walkthrough (for the original Shareware version, by Mac Doogle)
Jeanne (76229) added Last Half of Darkness (DOS) on Jul 03, 2008