DescriptionThe Last of Us: Remastered is an updated release of the PS3 game The Last of Us. It is identical to the PS3 version, but runs at a 1080p resolution and incorporates character models with a higher resolution. There are also improved shadows and lighting, upgraded textures, 60 frames per second and other types of improvements. It introduces a photo mode to capture and share screenshots from the game. You can use a free camera to take photos while the game is paused. You can shift and rotate the camera position, zoom in and out, and change the photo filter. In addition to the base game three pieces of DLC are included:
- The Last of Us: Abandoned Territories Map Pack
- The Last of Us: Left Behind
- The Last of Us: Reclaimed Territories Map Pack
Part of the Following Groups
- Censored Japanese releases
- Game Feature: Free Camera Photo Mode
- Gameplay feature: Horse Riding
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Japanese PlayStation 4 game releases with full English support
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Setting: City - Boston
- The Last of Us series
There are no reviews for this game.
|411mania.com||Aug 06, 2014||10 out of 10||100|
|Gamegravy||Sep 30, 2014||10 out of 10||100|
|4Players.de||Jul 29, 2014||93 out of 100||93|
|PlayFrance||Jul 28, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|games xtreme||Aug 14, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|Games Arena||Nov 01, 2015||8.5 out of 10||85|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Game Awards
- 2014 — Best Remaster — Nominated
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.