Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Immerse yourself in the fourth and final addition of the Lawnmower series. prepare for hours of captivating gameplay that allows you to drive new lawnmower and new driver which is new female character. Your mission is just to enjoy and cut grass for different levels.
Player has avoid 2 different rat animals: Ghost rats and normal rats which can flip player mower. Every levels has score system which tells how many percent of current grass area player has cutted. Lawnmower has fuel consumption and mower can pick-up fuels. After fuel or health goes to 0, player need start again. Also beware mower can stuck very easily in the rocks and other difficult places
Cut grass in four new captivating levels which contain easter eggs. Don't forget to watch out easter eggs Golden grass and Silver grass. When you mow the Golden Grass it will teleport you to a new land, MowerLand where mission to find golden lawnmower. Silver grass teleport player to mowerland 2 where need find Silver mower
Now get out there and cut more grass
Game contains also Steam achievements which will be given for level start and finding mystery items like golden grass and golden lawnmower
- 4 levels with lot of grass
- Ghost Rat enemies which appears undergruund and can damage player. After health 0, player dies
- Normal Rats which can collide with player and flip mower upside down
- Fuel consumption system.
- Fuel pick-ups
- Grass area score system
- No Grass grow system
- Steam achievements
- Easter eggs at few levels:
- Finding golden grass , player will transported to bonus level, mowerland, where player has to find golden mower to become ultimate lawnmower king
- Finding second easter egg Silver grass , player will transported to second bonus level, mowerland 2, where player has to find also silver to become ultimate lawnmower king
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.