DescriptionLearning Land 1: At The Playground is the first title in a series of educational titles aimed at children. The Learning Land was published as a part-work series with a new title appearing every two weeks, each CD was accompanied by a magazine.
This title contains five activities;
- Pond Pals. This is one of the more overtly educational activities in which Biff shows the player a pond and explains a bit about the pond life as the player clicks on each item. Not all the creatures are visible, some swim across the screen and the player must chase them with the cursor.
- Match-up. Here the player is shown a set of cards, some with pictures and words on them, others with a single letter. The object is to match the letter to the right picture, 'e' with 'egg' for example
- Picture planet. This is a join-the-dots to make a picture game.
- Litter Patrol. Here the player has to locate all the items of rubbish hidden in the picture
- Funstation. In this issue the Funstation is an activity where the player composes their own picture by placing park related items onto the screen, this can then be printed off and coloured in.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.