Not an American user?
DescriptionWhen this golf simulation was released in 1988 the U.S. National Video Game Team said it was "by far the best video golf simulation available".
1 to 4 players can tee it up on either an 18 hole American course or an 18 hole Japanese course. Players 1 & 3 share controller 1 and players 2 & 4 share controller 2.
Game modes are:
- Stroke Play - The winner has the lowest number of strokes through 18 holes.
- Nassau Game - The players compete against each other for points. Presses are allowed.
- Practice - A single player can practice on their favorite hole.
Terrain includes tee, green, fairway, out-of-bounds, water, sand (light and hard), and rough (super, light, heavy and deep).
There are four available characters:
- Pretty Amy - Slow swing speed with fantastic ball control and accurate aiming.
- Big Jumbo - Powerful stroke and a long hitter but good technique is needed to control his shots.
- Super Mex - All-around player with average distance, accuracy and swing speed.
- Miracle Chosuke - Less power than Super Mex but good at putting and unequalled accuracy. He can hit a "Reverse Miracle Putt."
There are no promo images for this game
- "Fighting Golf " -- Japanese NES title
- "ファイティングゴルフ" -- Japanese Famicom spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Player One||NES||Sep, 1990||89 out of 100||89|
|Defunct Games||NES||Sep 17, 2015||B||75|
|Tilt||NES||Jul, 1990||14 out of 20||70|
|The Game Hoard||NES||Apr 01, 2019||3 out of 7||43|
|Power Play||NES||Jun, 1990||42 out of 100||42|
|Ultimate Nintendo: Guide to the NES Library||NES||2016||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
NES Credits (11 people)
9 developers, 2 thanks
Kazuto Kouno (Kohyan)Director:
Tarzin, Sleeping Rushana, Kotobu InumaruCourse Adviser:
Lee Aram (Aran Lee Shige)Special Effects:
Born in Nara, Kita Kitsuteru (Kitteru Kita)