DescriptionLegends of Might and Magic is a team-based fantasy-themed first-person 3D action game. With the exception of the training mode, the game can only be played online. The game focuses on a competition between two teams, each with its own character classes. The good team consists of the Paladin, Druid and Sorceress, while the evil one includes the Heretic, Archer and Warrior. The team compete in one of the four following modes, which are similar to those of Counter-Strike:
- Sword in the Stone: Similar to Capture-the-Flag mode of online FPSs, it involves finding a special sword, grabbing it, and reaching the exit.
- Rescue the Princess: The evil team is guarding a princess, while the good team is trying to rescue her. This mode reminds of the hostage rescue mode in Counter-Strike.
- Warlord Escape: Involves escorting a warlord to safety, similarly to the VIP missions in Counter-Strike.
- Slay the Dragon: The two teams are trying to kill a dragon while fighting each other.
- "魔法門英雄會" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "Легенды Меча и Магии" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Lithtech Talon
- Fantasy Creatures: Dwarves
- Fantasy Creatures: Trolls
- Might and Magic universe
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Gamer Brasil||Jun, 2002||88 out of 100||88|
|Gameguru Mania||Jul 05, 2001||75 out of 100||75|
|Shooterplanet||Jul 21, 2006||70 out of 100||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jul 10, 2001||14 out of 20||70|
|GameSpy||Jun, 2001||69 out of 100||69|
|Svenska PC Gamer||Aug, 2001||68 out of 100||68|
|PC Games (Germany)||Aug, 2001||58 out of 100||58|
|Game Over Online||Aug 17, 2001||54 out of 100||54|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Jul, 2001||4 out of 10||40|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Nov, 2001||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.