DescriptionLekis 5 (Lekis is Kindergarten in Swedish) is an educational game for pre-school children. It contains five mini-games:
- Arithmetic, where the player should properly answer the questions about addition or subtraction of the items;
- Assemble a picture, where the player should drag and drop three picture fragments in proper empty places of the picture;
- Memory training, where the player should uncover pairs of same objects on 6x5 grid competing with a computer;
- Memorize, where the player should take a look at the up to six objects, memorize them, and name one of them after the place of its location is shown;
- Get a banana, where the player should get the banana by three or four apes forming a tower of Hanoi.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Малыш 3" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.