Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Description:
Far into space, you travel to a world full of unusual creatures, humour and references. Once here you will feel like a discoverer in this exciting unexplored universe…
The basic gaming principles:
- Online world: In a world that is periodically changed and updated with new objects, research and resources.
- Humour & references - In a game full of comedic references, jokes and humour to keep the player fully engaged and interested throughout the story.
- Scientific Discoveries – Follow in the footsteps of many famous scientists and be the first to make new discoveries in this unexplored universe, through research and discovery can you become the next Galileo!
- Reach the top – The smaller the amount spent in-game, the closer to the top you can reach! Can you be number 1?
- Multiple accounts – Players have the option of creating any number of accounts, just ensure the same Email address is used each time.
- Operating Systems – Available on Microsoft Windows, Linux and also MacOS, full support for anyone using these operating systems.
- Storyline – Play through the full story whilst working your way through all of the levels; can you make it to the very end?
- Create your own ship – Now available, you have the option of drawing your own property for implementation within the game.
- Level Creation – Now available, create your own unique playable levels!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Life at Space (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.