Not an American user?
DescriptionLink's Crossbow Training is bundled with the Wii Zapper peripheral and allows players to step into the boots of Link for an action-packed shooting gallery adventure. Played in the setting of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, players utilize the Wii Zapper as Link's crossbow, shooting at various targets and enemies to get the highest scores possible.
There are three types of play styles:
- Target shooting — players shoot at or avoid various targets in order to chain together combos and get the highest score possible.
- Defender — players remain in a stationary spot, and fend off hordes of enemies from advancing upon and injuring Link.
- Ranger — utilizing the nunchuk (attached to the Zapper), players move Link around an environment shooting all enemies until the timer runs out.
- "Link's Bowgun Training" -- Japanese title
- "リンクのボウガントレーニング" -- Japanese spelling
- "링크의 사격 트레이닝" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpy||Nov 20, 2007||80|
|Video Game Generation||Dec 11, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameSpot||Nov 20, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Informer Magazine||Feb, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|GNT - Generation Nouvelles Technologies||Jan 02, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|4Players.de||Dec 06, 2007||68 out of 100||68|
|Kombo.com||Nov 19, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
|Power Unlimited||Feb 13, 2008||60 out of 100||60|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Dec 17, 2007||10 out of 20||50|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jan 07, 2008||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Iwata Asks: Link's Crossbow Training (NCL president Satoru Iwata interviews NCL senior managing director Shigeru Miyamoto.)
- Wikipedia: Link's Crossbow Training (Article in the open encyclopedia)
Guy Chapman (2001) added Link's Crossbow Training (Wii) on Nov 24, 2007
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.