Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)A difficult twin-stick shmup set in a grim world cursed by demons and ghouls.
Frantic Battles in a Grim World
- Unlike most shmups, this world is made up of flesh, bones, and dirt instead of the common rigid objects such as ships set in space.
- Each enemy type has a unique set of behaviors.
- Most foes do not follow preset patterns. Instead, they try to hunt you down.
- Some enemies fly in close for melee combat. Others will shoot from a far away range.
Co-op Twin-Stick Action
- The game blends the insanity of shmups with the free range of motion of twin-stick shooters.
- Find a friend. Find a couch. Have tons of fun with the optional single-screen couch co-op!
Upgradeable Weapons, Bombs, and Shields
- Collect and enhance a variety of weapons. Influenced by traditional shmups, watch as your weapons’ firing trajectory and pattern change with each upgrade.
- From heat seeking quills to things that go BOOM, collect them all and use them to crush your foes!
- Upgrade your shields to withstand relentless attacks.
Play on Windows, Mac, & Linux
- Best played with a twin-stick controller. Steer with the left stick, aim with the right.
- Never fear! You can also use your keyboard and mouse.
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|Defunct Games||Oct 26, 2016||B||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- A Quiver of Crows (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.