Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Grey Top Mountain, a place only the bravest adventurers dare to tread. Snaking paths, tumbling boulders and treacherous cliffs make the dizzying climb anything but a Sunday stroll, yet all the best risks come with the promise of great rewards...
Should any adventurers reach the peak of Grey Top Mountain, they'd be standing at the enchanted double doors of a long abandoned mage's tower. Rumours fly of a legendary artifact hidden within, the most valued possession of the former Elementalist who called the spire home.
Many treasure seekers have tried their luck but none have returned down the mountain alive, let alone with the infamous artifact in hand.
Will you take this challenge and be the first heroes to reclaim the Elementalist's prize?
- Summon and command powerful Elementals to support or even completely replace your army
- A powerful artifact - the Elementalist Staff, given at the end of this campaign
- 6 new battles and duels with the Guardians of the Tower
- 2 new battle music themes
- New enemies - Gargoyles and Clockwork Hydras
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 3 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Age of Fear 3: The Elementalist (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.