Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)From the game-changing Nomad Planets to the mysterious Exodian Blade, "Destroyer of Worlds" brings a new level of devastation to the epic AI War universe. Dare you use weapons that threaten the structure of the galaxy itself?
- Nomad Planets introduces dynamic topology to AI War for the first time, giving the player new challenges and opportunities beyond the previously-static wormhole network.
- One of the Nomads also holds a secret weapon of truly dire power (that gives the expansion its title, hint hint).
- The Exodian Blade is a powerful alternate way-to-win, but getting there is a multi-stage journey with a great deal of desperate fighting once things get going.
- 8 new AI types, from the humorous/annoying “Kite Flier” and “Cowardly” to the monomaniacal “Starship Fanatic” to the aptly named “Brutal”. There’s also “Mime”. Never trust mimes.
- A new “Encapsulated” map style.
- 4 new Bonus Ship Types, including the Neinzul Combat Carrier (with Beam Drones, Rail Drones, Spider Drones, and Grav Drones) and the Maw-gone-mad Powerslaver.
- 2 new AI Guardian types, including the Combat Carrier Guardian (so humans don’t get to have all the ludicrous-drone fun).
- A new “Preemption” optional AI Plot that lets the AI start taking more direct action against you from the start.
- 29 more minutes of awesome music from Pablo Vega!
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.