Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Bad Pad is an hard rock comedy platformer, it tells the story of a gamepad's buttons who came to life and are, well, having some issues among themselves.
One of the buttons, Pentagon, AKA Evil Pen, has gone rogue, he kidnapped your friends Hexa and TrapeZoid and he has some evil plans for the rest of the world.
Dive into Evil Pen's dangerous and crazy world and help Square save his friends and everyone else!
- Humorous and crazy story-line told in songs and animations, those buttons sure can sing!
- Original guitar driven rock and metal soundtrack that will keep you pumped.
- Diverse gameplay with cart riding levels, submarine levels, spaceship levels and more.
- 4 acts, 17 levels, more than 160 scenes to explore, metroidvania style!
- 12 epic boss levels.
- 3 mini classic arcade games.
- Cool pixel art graphics and a retro feel.
- Use of physics and changing gravity.
- Environmental puzzles.
- One item based inventory system, hey a button doesn't have pockets, deal with it.
- Tight controls and game mechanics + gamepad support.
- Three game difficulties to select from.
- Lots of steam achievements.
This Steam Early Access game is currently not a finished game and may or may not change significantly over the course of development. To learn more about Steam Early Access, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 15 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Bad Pad (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.