Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Necrosphere is a (really difficult) bite-sized metroidvania game you control WITH ONLY TWO BUTTONS!
Necrosphere is where you go when you die, regardless of being good or bad. You don’t see other people around there. You don’t have anything to do, except waiting for eternity As soon as Agent Terry Cooper hits the Necrosphere, he learns about the portals that can take him back to the world of the living (also called Normalsphere), and his quest to escape the afterlife is set.
- Innovative controls: Only two buttons!
- At least 2.5 hours of tough, NO FILLER gameplay!
- One big, maze-like universe!
- Deliciously frustrating!
- Spandex ballet suit!
Bonus Level: Terry's DreamWhile inside the Necrosphere, agent Terry Cooper has a lucid dream that removes everything he has gathered so far –– even his clothes.
A few important reminders:
- Collect 5 DVDs to unlock this bonus stage at the Main Screen.
- Progress is not saved while within Terry's Dream. Muahahaha...
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "死魂领域" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "死魂空間" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "ネクロスフィア デラックス" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Necrosphere: Deluxe (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.