Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)It's always a bit stressful on graduation day. The uncertainty of the future, the excitement of endless possibilities, and of course getting blown out of the sky by a weapon that should no longer exist. Welcome to Earth in the 24th century.
Nuclear Powered Toaster is a 160,000 word interactive sci-fi novel by Matt Simpson, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Humanity is a pale shadow of its former glory after two nuclear wars and living under the constant threat of orbital attack. You…won't really be able to change any of that, but if you play your cards right, you might just live to see another sunrise, and possibly even unravel a sinister plan!
- Play as smuggler Alexi Beaumont, or superpowered government agent Fiorella Branford for two distinct experiences.
- Meet new and interesting people on Duck Mountain, and try not to be incinerated by them!
- Team up with a henchman, an actor, or the solar system's oddest janitor.
- Uncover a global conspiracy and bring down a mysterious terrorist...if you can.
- Resolve situations with wits, force, or just harness the erratic power of pure insanity.
- Endeavor to keep on good terms with your comrades, or risk turning an ally into an enemy!
Comedy, action, and a pinch of absurdity await those who board the Nuclear Powered Toaster!
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Nuclear Powered Toaster (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.